Saturday 10 September 2011

Nissan R32.4

Ok so first things first: hello! I've been busy with a lot of other stuff... Again. And I really am finding it hard to devote any time to modding, but I managed to whip something up for you all, still. Hopefully in future I got some more time to play with and I can bring more stuff, but only time will tell!

I've been working on a Nissan R32.4 Lately, actually it's a pretty old project but I never got round to completing it until recently. Again it's based from a real life car, one belonging to a British dude called Bryn Alban. It's known as the "Yellow Banana" - A name which suits it quite nicely :D. It's had a lot of coverage on various sites such as Speedhunters and Bryn even has a blog for it over at Driftworks, so that's how I found it. But nonetheless here it is for you to see:











And as usual, a List of Modifications:

New Seats by Itaska/Tatsuo
New Work Rezax rims from Forza 3http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
New Front Bumperhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
New Side Skirts
Edited Rear Bumper
New Steering wheel from SLicK

Thanks to -
Bryn Alban - For putting together a masterpiece of a car!

Emzone
- Original Model
Forza 3 - Rims + Front Bumper
SlicK - Steering Wheel
Speedhunters - Always on the scene with smoking hot cars.


ALSO: If you want to DOWNLOAD this car then post a comment in the chatbox and say so, if enough people are interested to have it then I will upload! :D

EDIT: So some people made a comment (Thank you guys ;D) and now I don't have any problems with releasing this.

So here you go, Click the button below to download this car!

http://www.tinylinks.co/BiS3y


Until next time, cya!

4 comments:

  1. Sad that not enough people show love for this car. I'd love to drive it around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like this car ... can you send me ?

    ryonekki@gmail.com ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I'm going to add the link for this car, if I still have the files around :)

    ReplyDelete