I've converted that model from NFS into GTA:SA and did a lot of editing to make everything work out.
Here are some pics of my work:
- Complete convert from NFS to GTA format
- All vehicle dummies added and placed
- Doors cut out from original model (doors were part of chassis)
- Rear bumper & diffuser edited
- Added working SA vehichle lights using HQLMv2
- Scaled model to accurate size to fit with the game
- SSR Type C rims added
- New Interior fitted from Matheus-340 RX7
- Engine bay edited and Mazda 13B Rotary engine converted & added
- KamikaZ for SSR Type C Rims
- Matheus-340 for the interior
- MisterSir for the 13B Engine from SLRR.
Almost 10,000 people downloaded the last version :D so ....
Download for this...?
Until next time, see you.