Saturday 4 April 2015

J SPEED Garage Toyota Mark II JZX110

This is a new car I've been working on for the past week or so. It's an edited conversion from this Assetto Corsa mod from the Assetto Corsa SP mod and all credits for that go to the SP mod team and Sven Jansen who created the bodykit:


This was heavy work and I'm happy with how it turned out.











Modifications:

Full conversion from Assetto Corsa
Dummies & Collisions made
Lights & Textures optimised for GTA IV
Custom Livery & Windows
SSR Professior SP1 Rims
Intercooler
Interior edits
Bride Seats
Exhaust Pipes

Credits: Sven Jansen & SP Mod team

Until next time, cya.

3 comments:

  1. So someone converted my car to gta already I see. Wish you'd have asked me though props on the recognition thougg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mr TitanDrifter. Unfortunately when I made this mod there was little information on the creators of this mod, no readme etc. I only found out about you guys after I did this conversion. So I'm not trying to take credit where It's not due, credits go to you guys. Thanks for your comment :)

    ReplyDelete