Tuesday 1 April 2014

MazdaSpeed Mazda RX7 FD3S

 Well, after a looong break, I decided to get back into modding a little bit. So happy new year x2, happy birthday and merry christmas, etc etc. Anyway, I've worked on a few projects since I came back and this is one of them.

This car is a replica of my old friend [TRIY]Chong's RX7 which he did and gave me a long time ago. we lost contact since then, and this car kind of reminds of good old times I had in SA-MP in 2007-2009, so I replicated it. :D

This car uses the mazdaspeed bodykit:



 Well, now that you know how this project started, here are some pics of it in game.













Modfications:

Chassis replacement from J2 HIN
Replaced side-mirrors
New Exhaust system
Spoiler/SideSkirts from J2 HIN
New number plate
Rollcage
Nardi Steering Wheel
Bride Lowmax Seats
OZ Racing Rims
13B Engine
Working pop-up lights and fixed light dummies.

Credits:

Easyman - Base car/converts
Flash - seats
Toretto - Steering Wheel

I'll put this car for download if enough people want it.

Until next time, cya.

4 comments:

  1. Hey man can you send me this on skype my ID is NIGrizz

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want please :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you send it to my skype? id is magdalena77135 (Madzialena)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked so much your work, can you send me the link of the car?

    ReplyDelete