Friday 18 May 2012

V.I.P Rim? Weds Kranze LXZ

Well I've seen this rim around in a few different sites and I had a model given to me by a friend of this same rim. However, I wanted to do my own version and I hope I will see a lot of people incorporating my version in their cars :)

As usual it is in .Z3D format, so you will need a version of Zmodeler 2 to open it.













Reflection texture and center cap texture are included.

Click the button to download :)
http://www.tinylinks.co/BiSs7







If you use it, please credit me and link black to my blog.

Cya!

2 comments:

  1. hey email me trickdady69@hotmail.com i want to see if you make GTA IV wheels

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like those rims I cant download it from ur site could u send them to my email eddyison322@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete